Tuesday, February 9, 2016

FW: Coach Jacques Noseal's project

 

Dear friends & family,

As some of you might know, I coach the Seward Park Lady Bears

I am currently working hard to raise money for New uniforms, eqipment and tournament entry fees.

This means a lot to me because I enjoy bringing opportunities to the young ladies that join the team. We do not cut anyone and create opportunities so that everyone is able to play. These ladys are able to stay active, out of trouble and goal oriented.

Please check out my page: https://www.piggybackr.com/jacques_noseal_1/seward-park-lay-bears-help-the-lady-bears-roar-fundraiser

I'd love for you to follow my progress or pass this on to your friends or business contacts who might be interested in either sponsoring us or helping spread the word about my fundraiser.

Thank you for your support. It means so much to me.

Sincerely,
Coach Jacques Noseal

You can click the link below to visit jacques noseal's fundraiser page:

Check out my page

https://www.piggybackr.com/jacques_noseal_1/seward-park-lay-bears-help-the-lady-bears-roar-fundraiser

Piggybackr is an online fundraising website for teams of all ages and experience levels. Bring your fundraising idea online and start collecting donations for your school or group!

Piggybackr-logo-125x25
piggybackr.com

Unsubscribe from this fundraiser's updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment