Wednesday, April 17, 2019

letter to LoMA community from I.A. Principal Janka

 

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

 

Dear LoMA Community,

 

I want to thank you all—students, staff, and families—for giving me the opportunity to serve as your interim acting principal this school year. I know that this has been a year of change and challenge. A beautiful thing about change and challenge is the opportunity for newness and growth. I want to thank you for letting me in, for letting me have the opportunity to learn and grow alongside you, and from you. I also want to communicate that at the end of this school year, I will be stepping down as the principal, and moving on. I will bring the lessons learned here with me, and will remember you always.

 

 

Thank you,

Principal Janka

Last evening Superintendent, Vivian Orlen met with members of the School  Leadership Team to share that a search would begin immediately for a new principal.  If there are any questions, please reach out to Damaris Frias, Family Leadership Coordinator at dfrias@schools.nyc.gov

 

Martes 16 de abril de 2019


Querida comunidad de LoMA,

Quiero agradecerles a todos, estudiantes, personal y familias, por darme la oportunidad de servir como su director interino este año escolar. Sé que este ha sido un año de cambios y desafíos. Una cosa hermosa sobre el cambio y el desafío es la oportunidad de novedad y crecimiento. Quiero agradecerte por dejarme entrar, por permitirme tener la oportunidad de aprender y crecer junto a ti y de ti. También quiero comunicar que al final de este año escolar, me iré como director y seguiré adelante. Traeré las lecciones aprendidas aquí conmigo, y te recordaré siempre.


Gracias,

Director Janka

La noche pasada, la Superintendente, Vivian Orlen se reunió con miembros del Equipo de Liderazgo Escolar para compartir que una búsqueda comenzaría de inmediato para un nuevo director. Si tiene alguna pregunta, comuníquese con Damaris Frías, Coordinadora de Liderazgo Familiar en dfrias@schools.nyc.g

2019416日,星期二


亲爱的LoMA社区,

我要感谢所有学生,工作人员和家庭 - 让我有机会在本学年担任临时代理校长。 我知道这是改变和挑战的一年。 关于变革和挑战的美好事物是新的和成长的机会。 我要感谢你让我进来,让我有机会与你和你一起学习和成长。 还想传达一下,在本学年结束时,我将辞去校长的职务,继续前进。 我将把这里学到的经验教训带给我,并永远记住你


谢谢

Janka

昨晚,警Vivian Orlen见了学校领导团队的成员,分享了一位新校长将立即开始的搜索。 如有任何疑问,请联系dfrias@schools.nyc.gov的家庭领导协调员Damaris Frias

No comments:

Post a Comment